Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back for another go ..

So I've ditched aussie wife for a new look. It's been well over a year since I've blogged, and I thought I'd give it another go.

What to expect this time? Well to be honest I'm not sure, probably similar to before, but with more honesty about myself.

So here's me in a nutshell ...

34
married
panic attack disorder sufferer
part time alcoholic (as in sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not)
attempting to increase my self esteem
wanting to be a better friend
owner of two mad dogs, Bill and Ben
enjoy cooking

and a bunch of other stuff but that'll do for a start. :)

3 comments:

Snoozen said...

Welcome back. Thanks for your honesty it makes it easier for friends to reach out... doesn't necessarily need to be through blogging. I am always an email, a call, or even in person not far away at all.

Caltechgirl said...

welcome back! I missed you!

Brian said...

hello! nice that you're writing again.
that's not you in a nutshell of course. you're missing out so good and many important things.