Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting back in the swing of things

Hey, I'm still alive peeps! Been super busy with the PT course, which finished up recently. That's right folks, I'm now a qualified personal trainer, lookout!! :)

I start at a big gym in November. It doesn't quite feel real. It just doesn't seem that long ago that I was procrastinating over doing the course, then finally applied, got in, four months of course, done!

What I didn't expect, and what has been such a huge bonus, is the fact that the class I was in, was absolutely awesome. It was a great group, and great friendships have been formed. To the point where now that it is over, we all feel a little lost, we're missing seeing each other so regularly. Guess that is normal after seeing them three times a week for 4 months!

New beginnings ... for once I'm really looking forward to the future.

In other news, B is going away overseas for two weeks the middle of October, and I'm quietly freaking out about being by myself for that amount of time. I keep telling myself, "I'm 36, I'm a strong, capable woman. I am not defined by my husband, I can be enough by myself, I'll be just fine!"

Planning on catching up with lots of friends, and keeping busy!

No comments: