Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

Well I guess it had to happen sooner or later ... I've been tagged for a meme, by the lovely Suze over at Frippery.

Rules are as follows:

Write a six-word memoir - my brain feels like it is going to explode ... nope that's nine words, will keep thinking ...

Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like - oh yes, as I am sooo creative *cough* not *cough*

Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere. - Here's some linky love for my mate Suze

Tag 5 more blogs with links (or however many people you feel like annoying). - well I don't really want to annoy people ... but hey, let's see if Snoozen wants to play

Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. - otherwise they might not realise they've been tagged, I get it ... :)

So six words ... six words ... 'my mind is a total blank' ... seems kinda depressing

'I saw Gordon Ramsay, Suze didn't' ... seems a bit too much like rubbing it in ... :)

Ok, here it is .... *drum roll please*

"Emotionally partially broken, getting better though"



This is a picture that was taken when B and I were on holiday up in Kingscliff last November. B is my husband and my best friend, who has stood beside me through all my issues and hard times, as well as all the good times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic Fleat, and really nice tribute to the no doubt gorgeous B :)

Still hate you for the Gordon thing though...


:)

Amanda said...

Thanks Suze:)

So I shouldn't tell you that I almost invited you at the last second to see Gordon as B had to work? :P

Anonymous said...

AAARRGGHHH! No, don't tell me that!

Anonymous said...

Very hopeful little memoir and fun illustration, thanks so much for playing!

Snoozen said...

Great memoir and thanks for tagging me. I will respond. Just need a brain that can answer the questions and workout how to copy the questions.

Love the picture so cute. The line Emotionally partially broken, getting better though is extremely inspiring and also so true. Yah you big pat and look at the journey you have taken already.