Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog



Joss Whedon (dude who did Firefly) has a new project! Yay! If you haven't watched the Firefly series and the follow on movie, do yourself a favour, it is unreal.

B touted the idea the other night of a parallel universe where there were like 10 series made of Firefly instead of just the 1. To balance it out only 1 series of Stargate got produced. Heh, sounds like a great place to me ... :)

Anyways, I was over reading at Caltechgirl's blog this evening, and lo and behold I find out that Joss (yes, I like to imagine I'm on first name basis with him) has a new project. It's an online mini series in 3 parts. The first part is available now, and has that guy who I'll always think of as the kid with the big head from Doogie Howser, even though his head looks more normal size now, and I never actually watched the show, and he's been in heaps of things since, Starship Troopers for instance. But I digress ...

More exciting, at least for Firefly fans that is, Nathan Fillion is in it. Yay again!

So go on, go watch (just click on the piccy at the top to get there). It took me a little bit of time to get into it, stick around to when they start singing, gets better from there. By the end, loved it, loved it, loved it.

No comments: