Friday, April 3, 2009

Work week done!

After a ten hour day, finished up work just after 6 today. Stupidly busy day, way too much had to get done. I got the must do stuff done, but there was still more I should have done. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Thank goodness it's the weekend now, Friday night and I am tired. Got a busy weekend planned, then off to Terrigal for next week.

Tomorrow have a session with my trainer at 7.30 for an hour, then B and I are off to the races! I bought a new dress from DFO a few weeks ago, especially for the races, will have to post pics. Me in a dress is not something that is seen very often, maybe once a decade lol.

Then on Sunday we are going to the zoo! Yay! I've been wanting to go for ages, so really looking forward to it.

Weekend, here we come! :)

No comments: