Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot (little) like Christmas ...

Having been away for a couple of weeks has kind of thrown off my sense of how close Christmas is. It feels like it should still be a month or so away, but nope, 2 and a half weeks to go. Gaaaaah!

Have bought a few presents, still have the bulk of them to do. Haven't started doing Christmas cards to post. Haven't put the tree up yet, that is a project for this weekend I'm thinking. I may even put on some Christmas carols to listen to while I do it. :)

This year we're having Christmas at our place. Looks like we'll have a fair number of people coming, around 15 or so I think we counted. I'm trying to organise it that everyone brings something for the meal, so it is not so much for us to do.

Also, as I am working right up til Christmas, I'm hoping to do most of the prep work on the weekend. I really don't want it to be a hectic day on the day, but we'll see how we go.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Lucky for me, it is only my mum and dad making the haul up to Cairns from Victoria. I do all my cooking (bar the potatoes and pork) the day before so no rushing and stressing that way. Only 2 weeks away now...