Thursday, May 15, 2008

Isagenix

I was going to do a blog day by day for my cleanse nutritional thingy, but if there isn't much to report, I won't bother, just give updates from time to time.

One thing I have noticed though, is that I actually feel different, I feel in better health, my body seems happier. It's a nice feeling ... much better than going to work with a hangover yet again.

The habit of drinking in the evening for fun and relaxation is hard to kick, but getting easier. That's the thing about habits I suppose, when you stop doing them you feel a bit lost for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so old and decrepit now, there's no way I could function with a hang over everyday.
Sounds like you are doing really well though - giving up a crutch or whatever is never easy, and I think you're very brave :)

Keep on hanging in there! I'm watching your progress!

Snoozen said...

Good for you Fleat.

You must be feeling so much brighter and more energized.

We are so very proud of you. Sounds like a Mother thing to say but hey we are.

Sorry I haven't commented on the past 4 days keep the updates coming as I am excited to hear how well you are going.

Amanda said...

Suze - me brave, never. lol
Thanks for the continued support. :)

Snoozen - thanks for being proud of me, I'm proud of me too, after day 1 I thought I'd never last, but I'm just taking it one day at a time.